The operators of these pages would like to inform you as objectively as possible and according to your specific information requirements about our company and our offerings. At the same time, we take the protection of your personal data very seriously. We treat your personal data confidentially and in accordance with legal data protection regulations (EU GDPR and German Federal Data Protection Act) as well as this data protection declaration.
Who can I contact if I have any questions?
If you have any questions about the data collected about you or would like to have them deleted, please let us know by contacting email@example.com.
What data are stored?
The following connection data may be stored for the analysis and resolution of any technical problems, for detection and defense of attacks and for protection against unsolicited marketing:
- IP address
- Date and time of access
- Browser and operating system
- Viewed pages
- Referrer URL
- For telephone calls, the incoming phone number, date and duration of the call
In order to improve our information offering, to increase security and to provide targeted information, we use tools for analyzing the use of our website. These include:
- Google Analytics (see separate statement at the end of this page)
- Cookies that enable your browser to store settings, preferences and interests and to recognize and use them again when you return to the site.
- Code that enables users of our website to be informed about functions or new developments of our services or to offer assistance in using our website.
- Google Fonts, fonts that are optimized for use in web browsers and may be downloaded from Google servers.
For the handling of inquiries and orders as well as for informing prospective customers, we store:
- Contact data (name, email, telephone number, company, department/position, address, academic title, language preference) if this is accessible to us via the contact form, a business card or email, in writing or via a publicly accessible professional profile of your person.
- Your consent or refusal to receive information by email (double opt-in procedure).
- LinkedIn: To share news or information from our company with followers, personal contacts and visitors to our website, to complete contact information and to generate leads.
For the management of job applications:
- To handle applications, we use a GDPR-compliant, web-based application from Personio GmbH, Rundfunkplatz 4, 80335 München, Germany.
- The stored data includes contact data (name, email, telephone number, company, department/position, address, academic title, language preference), provided that this is accessible to us via your submission or our own research through a publicly accessible professional profile of your person.
- Furthermore, data such as your cover letter, curriculum vitae, picture and references, and other information for processing your application will be temporarily stored.
- You can withdraw your application at any time and delete your stored information completely. If you do not do this, your data will automatically be deleted by the Personio application after 6 months at the latest if no employment relationship is established.
Data stored in using the UNITY platform
The users of our UNITY platform, as well as legal requirements for the processing of clinical data, require the highest level of security against unauthorized use. Authorities demand complete traceability of data entries and changes. For this reason, the following information is stored in an audit log when using the UNITY platform:
- All log-in processes, including time an IP adress
- Upload, entering, deletion or correction of data
- Reimbursement-related data (usage time, remuneration information, quotation and order information, prices, bank details, tax characteristics, and language and currency preferences)
- Characteristics that indicate the misuse or multiple use of access data
Further information on the topic of data privacy specifically concerning our UNITY platform can be found in UNITY.
What protective measures do we take?
The UNITY platform is not designed to be able to store personal patient data. The database allows only pseudonymized storage of data sets.
Image data that may contain personal identification features must be pseudonymized by the transmitting organization in accordance with the applicable data protection regulations.
The use of our image data exchange tools provides additional protection by anonymizing any patient metadata contained therein, in particular name and address data, prior to the transmission of the image data.
Our own systems and the systems we use, such as Microsoft Office 365, Amazon Web Services and the Google Cloud, are actively monitored and kept up to date by means of continuous updates and maintenance.
Data are transmitted in encrypted form (if the user’s device allows this) and protected against unauthorized access by means of personal access authorizations.
What other uses of personal data do we permit?
- None. The above explanation for the use of your data is complete and final
- Under no circumstances will we make your data available to third parties for advertising or other purposes.
- If a public authority requests stored data from us on a legal basis, we will check the request for legitimacy, and if it is found to be legitimate, we will provide the data requested to the most limited extent possible. To the extent permitted by law, we will inform the organizations and/or persons affected by the data release as soon as possible.
Your rights under data protection regulations
Information, deletion, restriction
At any time, you have the right to request information about your stored personal data and the purpose of storing the data and the right to correction, restriction of the use or deletion of your data. For this purpose, as well as for further questions on the subject of personal data, you can contact us at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact for complaints relating to data protection
You have the right to complain to the supervisory authority if you consider that your personal data are being processed unlawfully. The address of the supervisory authority under which RAYLYTIC falls:
Saxony´s data protection officer
Limitations, notes and explanations:
We would like to point out that data transmission via the internet (e.g., when communicating by email) may have security gaps. Complete and absolute protection of data from access by third parties is therefore not possible.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer and saved by your browser. Cookies do not damage your computer and contain no viruses. Cookies are used to make our website more user-friendly, effective and secure. Most of the cookies we use are session cookies. They are automatically deleted at the end of your visit. Other cookies remain stored on your computer until you delete them.
You can set your browser in such a way that you are informed about the setting of cookies and allow cookies only in individual cases, you can exclude the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or generally, and you can activate the automatic deletion of cookies when closing the browser. When cookies are disabled, the functionality of this website may be limited.
Use of the UNITY platform
Owing to data protection laws for the specific protection of personal data, we are obligated to grant access to our platforms for clinical data management only to authorized persons. We are legally obligated to take measures to detect and block unauthorized access and access attempts. These measures include the documentation of all accesses, access attempts and location information, as well as automated plausibility checking of the accesses. The data collected for this purpose are used exclusively for the protection of the data stored by us and, if necessary, the prosecution of misuse. The data will explicitly not be used for any other purpose.
Responsible use of login credentials
Authorized partners receive login credentials to access our systems on request. These login credentials are always personal. Sharing personal login credentials among multiple users is strictly prohibited. The login credentials must be kept secure and protected from access by other persons. Initial passwords used with the UNITY system are to be changed after the initial login.
Access attempts that are not considered plausible by our system will lead to the temporary or permanent blocking of access. A legal entitlement for the use of our platform does not exist in the case of access being withdrawn due to noncompliance with our requirements for protection of login credentials.
As we take patient and business data protection seriously, we would like to note that we will institute claims for any material or immaterial damage caused to RAYLYTIC by the intentional or negligent disregard for the responsible use of personal login credentials. In particular, this applies to claims for damage caused by violations of privacy, for economic or punitive damage caused by the unlawful disclosure of personal or patient data, for the loss of profits and for general punitive payments.
Further information on the topic of data privacy, specifically concerning our UNITY platform, can be found in UNITY.
On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website usage and internet usage to the website operator. The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data.
You can prevent cookies from being saved by setting your browser software accordingly, but we would like to note that by disabling cookies you may not be able to fully utilize all the functions of this website. In addition, you can prevent Google from collecting and processing the data (including your IP address) related to your use of the website, as well as the processing of these data by Google, by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available at the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.